♥~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~~~

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Thursday's Temptations

Hello Everyone.  I hope you are having a wonderful week. :)  It is Thursday again and that means it is time for me to post some Hot Sexy BBWs for you to see.  They are confident and beautiful just like all women are or should be.  We should all be proud of who we are, no matter the body size.  As usual, I ask that you leave me some comments so I know you enjoy my ladies.  Let's me know whether to keep posting them, yes?    ((hugs))





7 comments:

Sandra Renee Pesso said...

Love the message below the last picture. Bravo to you Sherry!

pablomichaels said...

I love the woman with the pasties.

Richard Wolf said...

beautiful blog .. :)

Richard Wolf said...

attractiveness depends much more on attitude and personality than on weight .. within reason

Katie Harper said...

I love Thursdays!! I just have one question, when are we going to see you on one of these blogs??

Don Abdul said...

Yep! Contrary to some views beauty does come in big packages also... Big Gurls have such large hearts... so much loving to give :)

Anonymous said...

Keep the pics coming! They are gorgeous ladies. Glad to see real women with real curves feeling and being sexy for a change. I think these images make women feel good about themselves and help break the stereotypical mould we've been brainwashed into believing that being thin is beautiful. Well done! :)

♥~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~~♥ ~