♥~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~~~

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Tantalizing Tuesdays "Desire"

Hello everyone.  Today I am trying my hand at something new and I am excited. It is much like the FFF I do but in this one we get to chose our own picture and tell a short 200 word story about it.  I thought it might be easier with more words but it is still a challenge.   So here is my first TT. :)





Benson licked his way up Jackson’s chest with a slow deliberate tease.  He adored the taste of his lover’s flesh; a mixture of salty sweet and all hot sexiness.

“More Lover, please suck my nipple.  You know it drives me wild.”  Jackson begged, his breathing becoming labored from the pleasure building in his body.

Benson twirled his tongue around the areola never quite touching the nipple.  Knowing and loving being a terrible tease, he grinned as his lover arched his back trying to get Benson to go where he wanted.

“Patience Sexy man, you know the buildup is worth this sweet torture.”  Benson said as he grinned down at this gorgeous man.  Meeting Jackson had been the best thing to ever happen to him.  It was the day he had finally allowed himself to be complete.  The day he had admitted to himself that he had to finally shed his fears to become his true self.

“Well, well what do we have here?  Have you naughty boys started without me?”  A silky smooth feminine voice whispered from the side of the pool.

“Hey Beautiful, I just couldn’t wait to devour our sexy man here.  Join us, will you?”  Benson answered.

******************************
I hope you enjoyed my first try at this fun challenge.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.    Also please visit the following people and show them some love for their picture and story. :)

18 comments:

Lee Brazil said...

Well done! Love the teasing nature- but you cut us off right when the plot thickened, so to speak.

Naomi Shaw said...

Definitely a teaser. And soo sexy! Loved it!

nicebutnaughty73 said...

Girl, talk about a tease! I was all into the two men and then you threw a nice little twist in there with a female. Very nice, Sherry. Great first TT!

Savannah Chase said...

Well this is sexy...I think I'm missing in there..LOL

Julian Spong said...

Great piece of writing hot and steamy

Bonni S. said...

Wow! Who doesn't love a menage? It was very heart felt and sensual. Loved it.

ER Pierce said...

Excellent post Sherry :) I loved the little twist at the end, making it a threesome <3 I'm glad Benson was able to allow himself to be complete :)

Meltz said...

Mmmmm....A yummy story to go with that delicious image! Thank You!

Havan said...

What a sight to come home to, literally...hehe

Good TTT Sherry! <3

Leann Mitchell said...

That was a hot teaser! I loved how you added the woman at the end. Nice twist.

Nichelle Gregory said...

She's late to the party, but I've got a feeling they'll make it up to her!

Hot teaser, Sherry!

VenusBookluvr said...

Fabulous twist at the end, way to amp up an already hot TT!

diannehartsock said...

Oh yum! Is there room for one more? Very nice. :)

Don Abdul said...

Interesting Teaser.

Muffy Wilson said...

I thought I posted on this earlier,but I think I was still recovering. Well done. What a yummy teaser. Loved it:) xo

Molly Synthia said...

Great teaser! I loved the end when you brought in the woman. Very well done!

Lee Brazil said...

Love it! Great post, SHerry!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Damn, girl...so H O T! I'm teased - really teased! Bravo ;)

♥~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~~♥ ~