♥~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~~~

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Temptation Thursdays

I have decided that there are not enough pics of Hot Sexy BBWs floating around and it is my duty to change that.  So, every Thursday I will be posting pics of these Wonderful Women....afterall we do deserve the attention. LOL   As a proud BBW, I know there are many who enjoy us and want to see more.  Without further delay, I present to you.... My Thursday Teasers.  ;)






Please be sure to leave me a comment so I know if you enjoyed my ladies and if I should continue to post my lovelies?    Remember ladies and gents....with a BBW there is always more to love and much more to be loved "by".   Our hearts are usually  as big, soft and sweet as the rest of us.   Muwah!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pics, darent show them to hubby. Wish there were more books with us BBWs as the heroine!

Unknown said...

I liked #2 & #4. Hated #5 though. Boobs and seeing someone finger themselves just doesn't appeal to me.

Benjamin T. Russell said...

I went back and scanned each of these pictures twice. I took my time and studied them. I assessed their assets and pondered their talents. I asked myself the question, if I had to pick only one for a night of fun and revelry - who would it be? After serious contemplation and a visit to the spank bank, I decided - I can't decide. I want them all - Muwah!@

Sherry Palmer said...

Sorry Tory, didn't mean to offend that is why I warned it was an Adult Blog. My pics can be naughty, but I really want to portray BBWs as hot, Sexy and confident in their body and sexuality. :)

Naomi Shaw said...

I love them all. You show here that big girsls can be very very sexy. I can't understand women that strive to be a stick insect. Rock on curvy beauties!!

Sic boy Casey 1220 said...

OMG!! Those women in those pictures are wonderful!! I'm a chubby chaser myself and might I say holy sh**!!
Hard On!!

♥~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~~♥ ~